A Client-Centered Approach.
Pacific Legal, PC’s process is designed to serve you best – our priorities are convenience for you, affordable prices, and outstanding service. You will work with a licensed attorney (not a software program) who will customize an estate plan, tailored to meet your unique needs, and will take the time to answer any and all of your questions. And you can do it all from the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule.
Here’s how it works:
- You schedule a free telephone meeting with a California licensed estate planning attorney to learn about estate planning and hear what we recommend for you.
- Work with your new attorney over the phone, via e-mail, and/or via web conferencing to gather more information and design your plan.
- Your attorney drafts your estate plan and e-mails you a “draft version” for your review, within two – three weeks.
- You notify your attorney of any changes to be made to your estate planning documents.
- Your attorney finalizes all of your estate planning documents and sends them to you within two weeks.
- You sign and notarize your documents.
- Your attorney will provide you with instructions and guidance to assist you with transferring your assets to your new living trust.